View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 11:57 PM   #1
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Why do our kobo's re-download all our books when sync'ing?

This is happening to two kobo touches in our household - both on different accounts with different books.

For about 2 weeks, whenever I sync my KT, it downloads all my books again. I then go through them, mark them as finished - but next time I sync, it does it again, showing some as part read, some as not even started.

I was hoping the firmware update would fix it - but no, it is still happening.

I have updated the desktop and "finished" all my books on there as well -hoping that somehow the cloud would detect this. I then tried another sync on my kobo - but no luck, it downloaded all the books again.

How can I stop this happening? It is very annoying. A call logged with kobo about 10 days ago has had no response (except the std escalated to tier 2 email).

Thanks
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote