View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 01:53 AM   #4063
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Found out today that Amazon has added the free audiobook for Echo owners again. This month it is "Call of the Wild" by Jack London in advance of the Harrison Ford movie (which is very different from the book, btw). Performed by Pablo Schreiber. Nice narration voice. It's not very long - under 4 hours.
When will this be available for free? I asked my Echo and it didn't know. I asked her what audio books were free and she named some that I had looked at that were not free (cost is 1 credit).

I looked up Call of the Wild and each audio book version is 1 credit for now.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote