View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 04:03 PM   #16
AnotherCat
Me
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Oh, I'm curious. The Tempest? The Ice Storm? The Perfect Storm? Wuthering Heights?
The Perfect Storm .

I have to confess that I haven't read it, but have sailed all my life and done a lot of work in the marine industry, others of similar ilk who have tried it advise not to bother; creative nonfiction taken to the limits of max creativity. So I have made a point of avoiding the book and the movie.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote