View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 07:08 PM   #10
KevinH
Wizard
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Yes, I do not understand that either. Especially with all of the discussion over the last couple of years and the clear pre-announcements, and quite concise and clear release notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm also surprised at the number of people who blindly update to the very latest version Sigil without checking out the release notes, or checking to see how the newest version is being received by other users. I understand the regulars around here and the developers always running the latest version, but I would expect casual users (and even some hard-core users) to be a little more hesitant to chase the newest version all the time. Especially if they're unaware of the changes that are in the pipeline.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote