View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:36 PM   #5
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I never seem to be able to find the forum rules when I want them....I think it's the number of posts. I think new users have to post at least 10 times before they can do chat or have a signature.

Sorry I can't point to where that's at (or even if I'm not remembering it exactly right).

Edited to add:

Naturally, I found them after I posted. They're at the BOTTOM not the TOP of the pages. It's not as specific as I thought. From the Guidelines:

Quote:
11. New Member Restrictions

We have found it necessary to add certain anti-spam measures. They include restrictions to new user registrations. For example, new members cannot set up a signature and they may not manually add an in-post signature to their posts.

These restrictions are lifted automatically once a new member has proved to be a member with good intentions (which directly correlates to number of posts and length of time as a member).

Last edited by FizzyWater; 07-15-2017 at 05:40 PM.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote