View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 12:02 PM   #2
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
I can't speak to all of your concerns or an alternate method but it was pretty simple to add the TWO hacks necessary to alter the screensaver images.

I was prompted to do it because I engaged the Password Protection function on my K3 and want MY OWNER info displayed when the unit went to sleep and displayed the screensaver. In order to display that info I needed to install my own edited images (or even the default but edited) with my Owner info. So I went for the hack. It was very easy.

From reading about it in the subforum, it does not sound like there should be any repercussions from installing the hacks.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote