View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 04:15 PM   #349
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefin View Post
Hi,
I just downloaded the Kindle collections plugin for Calibre, and when I try to import my 14 kindle collections into Calibre I get this message:

calibre, version 4.2.0
ERROR: Kindle Collections: No collections for books found on the Kindle - import aborted.<P>If you know there are books on your Kindle and in Calibre, try disconnecting/reconnecting your Kindle or restarting Calibre.<P>

I have a kindle 7th generation (paperwhite). Does anyone have any idea why I get that message?
For this plugin to work, you need to have your Kindle jailbroken.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote