View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 03:24 PM   #1144
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tch65721 View Post
The Kent Family Chronicles Volumes One Through Three: The Bastard, The Rebels, and The Seekers by John Jakes - $2.99
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0741XHCZ8

Buck a book. First three in a series of eight. A popular historical novelist, most of his books were NYT bestsellers. I enjoyed them when I read them but that has been many years.
The Bastard was educational when I read it in school. And by educational, I don't mean just the parts about history.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote