View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 11:49 PM   #9
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by hildea View Post
Mocking important parts of people's identities like gender and sexuality is unkind, and makes me think less of you.
No one is mocking. It's a perfectly valid example to illustrate the high number of sub-genres and sub-classifications that we are now dealing with in many walks of life. Just like all the other examples I gave ... groups in high school, music genres, etc. The point was to illustrate how we are flooded with sub-classifications these days, in all kinds of different areas of life. Even the gay community itself now adds a plus sign on the end of the letter designations to indicate there are too many to list. Given that, I can't think of a better example to illustrate my point. So I included it in with my other examples, because it is a good example.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote