Thread: Touch Using two Kobos
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 02:47 AM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Daneel Olivaw View Post
it's worth remembering that drm-free e-books won't sync progress through The cloud. That said, tools like calibre will do that quite nicely though they require you to plug in your kobo to your computer.
It isn't DRM free that's the factor, it's sideloading. I have plenty of DRM free books I have bought from Kobo and their status syncs as I read them.
Quote:
EDIT:
sorry for posting on a long dead thread, didn't see The date till after I posted
Bad robot.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote