View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 06:34 PM   #5
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Also, while some Kindle ereaders will play Audible audiobooks, I find the Audible app much better. I use the app on my phone and tablet. More info from Audible: https://www.audible.com/howtolisten
IMO, the app is a real mess now, and there are no recent signs of improvement. The filters are not implemented correctly (you should be able to select more than one at a time), and (with Premium) it’s impossible to distinguish between purchased and ‘borrowed’ (from Plus catalog or Kindle Unlimited) content. The Genres are messed up (I have 2 named ‘History’ with different items in them). It let me create two Collections with exactly the same name. I could go on…

But main problem is no time to actually listen to anything.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote