Thread: Remarkable 2
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 06:10 PM   #89
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmix View Post
I received my RM2 two days ago and I might send it back, because of this.
You might want to take a serious look at why you purchased it, then - ePub reading is very much an add on feature. If neither the note taking or the large screen PDF reading are enough without ePub support, it’s probably not the best device for you.

The size of the storage is not going to be anywhere near being an issue for the vast majority of people - most files just aren’t that large, even apart from the fact it’s easy to transfer files whether my wifi or usb.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote