View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
100 books in 2010 Challenge

At the start of the year I set myself the challenge to read 100 books (of 300+ pages for PB's or 200+ for ebooks) during 2010. So far I'm faring reasonably well, but it seems as if I'm losing momentum.

I'm wondering if anyone else would like to join me in the challenge? A bit of friendly competition might just be the inspiration I need to keep going.

All you need to do is keep track of all the books you finish and posting here when you complete a new addition.

I've found creating a Goodreads shelf called 2010-read to be the easiest method to keep track. Of course you would be welcome to use any method of your choosing.

Anyone willing to join me?

Last edited by Crusader; 03-13-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote