View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 02:51 PM   #17
MMHaven
MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: Kindle Touch
http://www.freereadfeed.com/ still works, although it only lists kindle books. It also seems to be mostly self-published stuff. They do list the traditionally published stuff when it appears; I've found a few goodies.

I don't remember to check every day, and the site sets a cookie that only shows your last search filter. A bit annoying when I want to look at multiple genres. Still, it's free and there's a lot of information that updates hourly. You can also set it to just show the last 24 hours, and sort by number of reviews or stars.
MMHaven is offline   Reply With Quote