View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #87
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
The OP is Too Active on the site to be considered a Troll. I read other posts made by them in other threads. Since this site is ALL about eReaders & eBooks I just wondered why they joined. I once asked a computer question got slamed by the PTB & that WAS about an eBook! But my thread was Removed & mods sent me nasty note about it! Anyway I would think the OP would be more comfortable on sites that deal with PB/HB books. Sites like PaperBackSwap.com they have a forum for members to talk about books All Kinds & general every day things. Of course they also swap books! LOL

One thing I dont like about ebooks is not all are lendable. & once you buy they cant be shared with others. Unlike paperbacks I buy dont like I can pass it to some one who might enjoy it. Limits the amount of money I want to spend on ebook!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote