Thread: Lots of ???
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted13b View Post
I'm not a teenager, my use of multiple question marks was a facetious attempt at humor based on the excessive number of them in my ebook. Characters in the book are not being converted into question marks, extra ones are inserted repeatedly in the text.
These can be non-visible characters. To figure out what is happening some experimentation will be required. Do you see those question marks on a PC running Adobe Digital Editions?

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote