View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #72
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
FYI: I have found a reasonably significant bug in V0.2.1 and all earlier versions. The previous/next page links do not work correctly for book displays based on a category.

I have fixed the problem and will release it at some point. I am not in a hurry, given that no one has reported the bug. The next release (when it happens) will also change the URLs on categories from search URLs to category URLs.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote