View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #33
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
OH GREAT!
Got back an email answer from Discover customer service. It says this:

Now look at the THIS Discover Web Page where they clearing are selling a Digital Subscription, complete with picture of iPad.

They also offer a print/digital bundle. In my email I also described to them how I had been charged. How could I have been charged if they don't sell it???
Arrgggghhhh!
Obviously their customer service people have no clue....
Make sure you're talking to the right customer service people. A number of years back I had trouble connecting a cable modem to the network. I called the ISP's customer service & was told they didn't support networks-even though they advertised the cable modem as coming with 8 IP addresses. (This was before personal routers.)

I kept trying different things for a couple of days then I called back to talk to somebody else-and was only then told that only the business service center supported networks. Now I'd called the business service center both times-but it turned out that on weekends (the 1st time I called) they transferred business center calls to residential service. Of course they didn't tell me this when I was unknowingly talking to residential service-they just said 'they' don't support networks. And that was correct-is it their fault if I assumed they meant the company rather than the individual? IMO of course it is-but that's not how they saw it.

Anyway, I doubt if this is your problem but it's something to think about.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote