View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
oj829
Groupie
oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Arc(32GB), Kobo Arc 7HD, Kobo Glo HD,NookHD
Multiple Windows users: their own plugin settings? Are plugin settings global?

I will be adding a 2nd Calibre user to my Windows-based system, and the fact that he will have his own library is fine, but here's what I am curious about: will he have his own "profile" of plugin settings?

I know that loading 3rd party plugins requires that the source ZIP be put in a location down from the single global application-installation folder. So when I go to "customize" an installed 3rd-party plugin under his profile with some information that is different from that in my own already existing profile for the same plugin, what happens? Does something get clobbered, or do different Windows user-profiles in Calibre have their own plugin settings?
oj829 is offline   Reply With Quote