View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:51 AM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
David - I want to thank you (and all the other publishers and authors) for participating, whether each book is to my taste or not (for example, I skip school curriculum and kids books and never could figure out the running/cycling bookstore, as I can't see any changes day-to-day, nor do most of the free titles interest me).

I do wish Dorrance would tell you what the book is first, but they didn't last year, either. Some are good, some are so-so (and some are kid's books that I would not have bothered with). Their registration screen is the same as last year and seems the same as they use for sending out print book (thus, all the extra junk it asks for). I haven't noticed any extra book related junk mail in the mailbox, though, physical or e, so I don't worry about giving them the info.

I do wish some of the sites were easier to locate their "free" offers. For a few, I'm not entirely sure there even is one, at least, not one specific to this promotion and other than the usual PD freebies they always have.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote