View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 03:42 PM   #17
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Okay, so I checked the Dropbox system tray and when I read and bookmarked a book, it changed the epub itself as well as iterator.pickle and viewer.json.

Exited calibre, made sure Dropbox was done syncing on PC 1, fired up PC 2, made sure Dropbox finished syncing on PC 2, fired up Calibre, opened the last book I was reading and the bookmark and last read location was all correct.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote