View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 10:35 AM   #2597
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggins41 View Post
Prior to this update, I'd noticed the "Human" tag wasn't showing up in metadata anymore on stories downloaded from FimFic. When I saw that line in the release notes, I'd hoped it had been fixed, but I just tried the new version on https://www.fimfiction.net/story/398801/constellations and still no dice.

It looks like the "Alternate Universe" tag is similarly being missed.
Those are being collected and put into the site specific metadata entry content (because that's what FimF calls them in the code). Doing it that way or including them in genre is kind of a toss-up and FaceDeer elected to make it separate.

You can include content in genre in your personal.ini with:

Code:
[www.fimfiction.net]
include_in_genre:genre,content
I can see why FaceDeer made the call to keep content separate, but if enough people think it should be included in genre (or if those tags were in genre before), I can add include_in_genre:genre,content to defaults.ini.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote