View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 06:51 AM   #10
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I actually hate page turn buttons. My Cybook Gen3 had them and they were very difficult to press. I loaned another ereader once, and the buttons where in the way while holding the device. I would often click a button by accident.

With the Touch, and now the Paperwhite, I just tap with my right thumb to go forward while holding the reader at the lower right corner.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote