View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 08:36 PM   #42
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
I downloaded the "enable-adb" last night from the-book.org when I got my T1. Started as flashing the minimal expansion package... and ran still it asked me to press any keys... I did so but it turns into bootloop ever since
So, what did you flash? The minimal expansion package or the enable-adb package? I can't understand exactly what you are saying here.

Quote:
1 - How may I "log into the USB serial terminal"?
You need to be connected to the PC via USB cable. When the reader boots up in recovery mode, the PC should see a "Serial Gadget" device, and you can then install the device driver (gserial.inf, included in the package). Then you can log into the "serial port" with the help of PUTTY or other such terminal program.

Quote:
2 - Where can I obtain "ramdisk-origi.uimg"? From the zip of restore-set.zip?
From the disable-adb package
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote