View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 10:28 AM   #17
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
bit of a pity that this offer is only for people inside the USA, being older than 13 years... Why is that? Is this book to scary for people younger than 13 years? Is it unreadable outside the USA? Strange...
I did not read so carefully so I just downloaded the book. I assume that if you can download it without getting a question about where you live it is OK. Actually I filled in the country and it worked without problem.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote