View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:28 PM   #62
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I have a question, how do you check for a Book jacket?
I'm afraid Calibre 0.6.50 is the equivalent of being before I was born . So I have no idea about the old logic versus the new. What I can do is tell you what my check does...
  • Looks for a file named 'jacket.xhtml'. If found, looks inside it for either of:
  • <meta content="jacket" name="calibre-content"
  • <meta name="calibre-content" content="jacket"

EDIT: At purely a guess I would say perhaps in 0.6.50 they added the <meta> tag, which is why the comment says it will only work from that version onwards. In which case my check won't pickup such jackets in books either. That is speculation but is what I would infer from the description you posted if I had written the code, but I am only guessing.

Last edited by kiwidude; 04-12-2011 at 09:31 PM.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote