Thread: IMP conversion
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 07:33 PM   #8
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I too, have been looking for some quick and easy conversion utility, without success. I was informed by one member of this forum that the IMP format is a "dead-end" format, meaning that once it's put there it's stuck. Alas, no utilities found yet, the only thing close was a utility called unIMP, but all it did was deflate the IMP file into multiple files you can use for loading it onto a MMC card for older RB's.

Here's what I suggest (and am using ATM), get the "eBook Viewer" and *print* the IMP's to Reader-friendly PDF's. I've already printed a few as PDF's, I just need to treak the settings a bit to make it fit better.

EDIT: BTW, if you do happen across a quick-and-easy utility, please PM me so I can be in the know as well. Happy hunting!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote