View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 06:59 PM   #406
Apparition B5
Zealot
Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 and iPad Air 5
For some reason, Kindle for PC 1.21 installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon, while the 1.23 update installed in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Amazon instead *while keeping the original C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon folder and files*, and brought renderer-test.exe back with a vengeance.

Unbeknownst to me because I went to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon directory and saw that renderer-test.exe was still renamed to renderer-test.xxx, the latest eBook I purchased and downloaded was downloaded as a KFX eBook. Upon discovering this, I went searching and that's when I discovered that the 1.23 update was installed in my user directory. Weird.
Apparition B5 is offline   Reply With Quote