View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 04:33 AM   #7
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
DocScanner looks very interesting, but I'm mostly interested in scanning books, and I'm guessing it might not handle capture of targets that are not very flat, and may not scale up well to efficient capture of hundreds of pages at a time. But for $5 it is probably worth having around for things it is better suited to.

I've had that Fujitsu SV-600 document scanner on my radar forever but it is $600, and it has been out two years now, so I'm inclined to wait for the next iteration.
In the case you missed it, still couple of days left to get Czur scanner for 190-200 $.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...light=overhead

Last edited by markom; 12-04-2015 at 04:38 AM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote