View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:45 AM   #72
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
Well I think I am getting nearer as I have been trying out difference plugboards. The latest one seems to put the authors in alphabetical christian name order. The plugboard is - epub:KOBO = ([{author_sort}/{title}] -> authors)
As I said I have all the authors surname first and then christian name in Calibre metadata, both in author and author sort [with a comma in sort]. To be honest with these plugboards I dont understand them properly and I have entered "add new plugboard" as epub and then tried Kobotouch nothing in destination and then tried authors and author sort in source. Nothing seems to change when I press add plugboard. The files on explorer now show the books going in directly to the Kobo & not in author's folders. Here is the listing I have taken from the Kobo library -
By Author
Robertson Ashley
Hanson Caroline
Cody Christine
Rain CrystanSax Cynthia
Daniels JC
Dark Dannika
Sylvan Dianne
Martine HannaCarey Jacqueline
Prime Jaz
Francis Jenna Kay
Armentrout Jennifer L
Battis Jes
Cooper Karina
Locke Kate
Kerr Katherine
Meding Kelly
Ashley Kristen
Armentrout Jennifer L
Howard Linda
Moore E.S.
As I said it seems now the christian name initial decides the list until you get to authors with initials and the same author being treated differently in one case, although I cant see any difference on the metadata. The problem seems to be it taking the surname initial first every time.
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote