View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 08:28 PM   #10
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelocotonto View Post
Hi, this is a great idea, it is fine.
I have tried usb conection, reboot with a 'sh', and I have tried this in the config file

menu_item :main :Coolreader :cmd_spawn :/bin/sh -c mnt/onboard/.adds/vlasovsoft/launcher.sh > /dev/null 2>&1

The problem is that when I exit from vlasovsoft program, the items have disappeared and I must install NickelMenu again.

Thanks

Do you know what can be happened?
I think vlasovsoft triggered the failsafe, because it kills Nickel. Try reinstalling NickelMenu, then wait at least 20 seconds before launching vlasovsoft.

@geek1011 you may want to shorten the failsafe time, or make it configurable.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote