View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 06:47 AM   #6
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I think not for what he's talking about. One of the downsides to group discussions is that sometimes suggestions can be shouted down, or people hesitant to make suggestions. There have certainly been more that a few posters on MobileRead who seem to strongly feel that their opinion is the only valid response and any disagreement is not to be tolerated.
You may be right about some MR sub-forums, but my recollections of participating in the CC forum when @chaley was running the show are that it was a very positive and co-operative space. Mainly due to chaley giving such excellent support and responding to user requests or at least giving reasons when something wasn't possible.

Admittedly I'm an Android-only CC user and have, so far, been spared any disruption to service.

To Alex, here's my personal feedback (no private conversations required) I won't care if you never add a single new CC feature as long as you keep the Android version running as-is on newer versions of Android (Google permitting).
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote