View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 12:12 PM   #4
samcohen
Connoisseur
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hello Everyone,

I'm Sam the new developer for Calibre Companion. I want to start off by saying thank you to Steve and Charles for creating such fantastic applications. They have created a project that many of us use daily. In today's world, this is a serious feat.

I used Calibre for quite a few years and was not aware of Calibre Companion. I am making it my goal to make sure every Calibre user is exposed and has the opportunity to get a chance to use these great applications.

I can't promise to be as technically knowledgeable as Charles and Steve when it comes to the intricacies of the application. I have a lot of catching up to do. My background is in technical marketing so many of the updates I make will be focused around building an exceptional user experience. I plan to put in some optional surveys/polls within the app to help me better the apps to the best of my ability.

Thank you for the warm welcome and I'm excited to get the ball rolling.

Best,
Sam
samcohen is offline   Reply With Quote