View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 05:18 AM   #31774
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'm so glad to have visited Venice, because the pictures of the hordes visiting it these days and the colossal cruise ships anchored outside the lagoon make it seem absolutely horrible.
Yes, the residents have my profound sympathies - for a city with such a proud history to be reduced to a day-stop Disneyland must be difficult to swallow and make any sort of ordinary life vexing.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote