Thread: PRS-350 Symptom of a dying battery?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:58 PM   #7
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Did you take a look at this video about replacing the battery?

There's a little bit of adhesive around the side trim pieces, I imagine they used the same adhesive at the back of the battery to prevent any rattling around (which is a good thing). You probably just need to pry it up as in the video.
Yes, I saw the video. . it's possible my PRS-350 has extra adhesive making it overly difficult to take off the battery. I gave up after I noticed the screen developed black lines after trying to force the battery off ( discontecting and then reconnecting the battery helped to return the screen to normal). Luckily I bought my new Sony PRS T-1 for $49 at the local sony outlet store last week so paying $30 dollars for a battery doesn't make much sense.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote