View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 06:05 AM   #1
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
BlackMask DVD from Silk Pagoda

I know that Silk Pagoda has had a supposed Sony Reader version of the BlackMask DVD of 10,000 titles for a long time, but those files were simply PDF files, and as such they had the normal problems which PDF files have on the Reader.

They are now offering a real Sony Reader version, with all the files being LRF files, and as such they can be used with all three font sizes, and they work much better than the PDF files do.

I just thought I would mention it here because it contains many of the files from PG which others are working on turning into LRF files, so that people might want to make the $25 investment and save themselves lots of work. The BlackMask DVD titles have tables of contents which work, and I am delighted with mine.

I have no relationship with Silk Pagoda or BlackMask other than as a happy customer.
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote