View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Surprisingly Nick, after Montréal, the Laurentian (Mont-Trembant) region is the most bilingual area in Québec! Just take me along next time, I'll be your official translator (yay, free trip!)
And the Olympic Stadium is in perfect shape! (ahem...) It has never caused any problems and is a great symbol of Montréal's ability to deal with great projects! (it's such a lie it almost hurts tipping it!)
When I wanted to buy a postage stamp in Quebec, the person behind the counter just refused to understand my English, even though she knew what I wanted and saw that I was struggling with my French. I then decided I did love the town, but I wouldn't go back until they abolished French...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote