View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 07:50 PM   #3323
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Released v0.44.N of the ScreenSavers hack.

This is a (late) hotfix release. Cover mode was massively broken in 0.43.N. Huge thanks to CmdrCrabapple for noticing and complaining, since it was out for nearly two months...

I completely failed to notice the issue because I was somehow testing with a newer build, and since it stemmed from an upstream regression in one of the tools I'm using, the build I was using was actually fixed .

Anyway, if you're currently using v0.43.N, this is a strongly recommended update, because it was broken in a very nasty way (besides a broken cover mode, it was also respawning a process in an infinite loop every 5s, which isn't terribly nice for the battery life...). Even if you aren't currently using cover mode, you might decide to try it one day, so, please, upgrade .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote