View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:53 AM   #13
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
One reason that I'm looking for case alternatives at home is to bide time while waiting for more correct colors from Kobo. Black doesn't go with dark brown and that's our only choice currently.

The gentleman who confected cases with custom designs on the covers for the PRS-350 and 950 might be someone to ask. His vintage-styled brown, cognac and burgundy cases were particularly nice.

Edit: Here's the gentleman I meant:

HMCurriers

Problem is, one of us would have to send him our Aura to model the case. Who's willing to part with theirs for that long?

Edit: The prices now seem a bit higher than I'd pay at this point.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 04-30-2014 at 01:20 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote