View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #275
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Marie Force is a very good writer. You should be happy she is reading. I can't get my hubby to even look at a Kindle.

You should send her over to our monthly Romance Deals and Freebies thread. She will find plenty to read.
Thank you, I will check that out. And I am happy she is reading, I just wish we could find books that we can both read, so that we don't have mine and hers books.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote