View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #35128
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Well friends & neighbors .... NHL lock-out getting you down? Sitting in front of the TV in your hockey team colors and watching Downton Abbey through your tears?

Well ... I'm here to tell you that ice hockey is alive & well in the USA! Yup! Every night in our kitchen, spirited bouts of extreme ice hockey erupt nightly!

Stella, the cat who thinks she's a dog, has developed a great fondness for ice chips. I found out one night whilst cracking out some ice cubes from an old metal tray - the cubes literally exploded into tiny chunks on the kitchen linoleum floor - where Stella began batting them around, sliding into and through chair legs, knocking down anyone/anything in her path. There's no stopping until the ice puck melts ... at which time she sits down and waits for me to throw her another ice chip. She's even started to take naps after dinner so that she'll have the energy to play hard all night long ....

I figure if the lock-out lasts any longer, I'll be able to sell live feeds on Pay-Per-View!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote