View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:14 AM   #32
semillon
Enthusiast
semillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdomsemillon is an endless font of wit and wisdom

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad
With the $9.95/yr audible listener light plan you do get to participate in the sales that don't require credits (I guess if you have roll over credits you could get in on those as well). I was able to buy from the 100 books for $4.95 sale but the 2 books for one credit sale wouldn't even display. Synamon is right even non-members get discounts on voicesync books with the kindle purchase.

I have found that by watching the audible sales and the kindle sales w/ voicesync discounts, I can usually get my books for $5-$8 which blows away the cost of a monthly membership. I just supplement from the library for the stuff that doesn't go on sale.
semillon is offline   Reply With Quote