View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:32 PM   #116
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Sideloading ePubs has always been available on the Nook family of eReaders.
Hey thanks. And I assume that the integration has always been seamless into their native reading app? I mean, all the epub covers showed up? And side loaded books were mixed in with those purchased directly from B&N (as opposed to being shunted off to the side)?

I seem to recall one of the closed system color tablets first accepting any epubs (with rooting only) but then later versions made that even impossible. Perhaps that was the original Kindle Fire.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote