View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #142
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by vice-versa View Post
At least, it updated I think it's time I gift it to my mother as I bought a Glo (I don't need two reading devices).

By the way, we don't share the same tastes for books : she loves romance as I'm not really fond of. I'll load for her as much free romance as I can, but I don't want them to sync on my Glo, so I thought I'll open a knew account with kobo dedicated to my mother's book (she isn't even connect to Internet, she thinks she's too old for that...), do you see some other means ?
That is probably the best method. It also means you can get free books from the Kobo site for her.

The alternative is to add a dummy record to the database on the Touch that provides a fake user. There are instructions somewhere here for that.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote