View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #262
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
@WT Sharpe: I totally agree with your deduction! One of the reasons I'm no longer posting in this thread, because barely anything valuable comes out of it; just re-stating the same ideas over and over again, is getting pretty boring!

I'd hoped this thread would have been a little more beneficial, it took 4 pages just to summarize and 2 pics on how the jetbook looks in daylight/night (even that is subjectable to a camera's auto color/whitebalance/and ISO controls).
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote