View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 02:23 PM   #295
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_C View Post
I previously considered PRSPlus, but decided not to mess with the original Sony FW. I think I would also lose my built-in dictionaries on the PRS-350.
No, I can vouch for the fact that you wouldn't lose the built-in dictionaries, but the decision is yours.

Quote:
Why that code is there if it's not needed, I do not know. You said it appeared to be redundant, and that's the way it looks. (Except the font must fall back to some default, since that code contained the only font reference in the htm document.)
Many of the settings are just hard-coding the default values that would be used if the code wasn't there. If no font-family is specified then the generic font-family:serif is assumed.

Quote:
Works great for a guy that does not know html.
Glad to hear it but you now know about the <body> tag. As an aside, a little knowledge of html and css goes a long way when trying to tweak ebooks.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote