View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 08:00 AM   #21
kevinpars
Connoisseur
kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I will happily admit that I am a little on the obsessive/compulsive side and that might explain why I feel compelled to put more books than i need on the device.

I probably will stop at about 200, but my current compulsion is to edit the files in the Mobi Reader so that all the books list with the correct title and author.

I do hope that in future versions of the software, we can have books on the device that can be manipulated but by default don't show up in the list of books on the device.
kevinpars is offline   Reply With Quote