View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:59 PM   #53
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Ran another test using tags. I have a few "administrative" tags I don't want collections for, so I added "nocollect" to the end of those tag names. Also added Clippings file to Calibre for management. Tweaks as follows:

Quote:
################################################
# Create Kindle Collections Plugin tweaks
# Calibre column names to include in collections, text to prepend for sorting, and
# minimum number of books needed for a column before creating a collection
create_kindle_collections_usecolumns = {
"tags": [ "- ", 1 ]
}
# Collection names or patterns to ignore (e.g. [ "ignorethis", ".*Ignore.*" ]
create_kindle_collections_ignore = [".*nocollect"]
################################################## ##
Collections were created for all tags except those I added to the ignore option. Everything went in except for the Active Content and Kindle dictionaries and now I remember what the issue is with managing those - Active Content files and the dictionaries don't live in the Kindle Documents folder.

Your plugin has been a fantastic success for me. I haven't tried testing special characters to use as a sorting prefix yet, it will have to wait till tomorrow.

And again, for creating this.