Thread: Broken
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 02:39 PM   #25
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Im interested what drop proof technology you do own!

And why are you dropping everything?

I have a friend who dropped an IPOD and the screen cracked and no longer worked. People drop phones and they break.

I think what is putting people at a loss is all they really see you saying is I dropped my sony and it broke therefore Sony are rubbish and I wont buy a replacement!

I think to them and me its like saying
"I bought a new Sony LCD TV and its really light, so light I knocked it off the cabinet and it broke.! they want to charge me money to repair it!!! I will not and certainly wont get another until the technology is better, i may get a panasonic LCD instead as I hear they are more durable"

That ISNT what your actually saying but it is the message your sending! and people love their toys and your being negative about ours so people get defensive.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote