View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 04:42 AM   #13
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
Now I can at least read the books on the computer, but they're still locked on my Kobo...

I bought the Kobo, so I could read ePub books, which were not available on Amazon or any other site, where you can download books compatible for the Kindle..
If you now have your books readable on your PC, I'd suggest deleting them from your Kobo, unauthorising your Kobo and then re-authorising and copying them back to your Kobo again. See this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=1077672 and especially the post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
This is how you do it on a PC, not sure if OSX is different. It assumes that you can see a Kobo in ADE, but for some reason, it needs a new authorization.

Open ADE on your pc, connect the Kobo to the pc.
Then press Ctrl,Shift, E. You should get a box asking of you want to deauthorize, select yes.

Unplug your Kobo from the computer, and plug it in again. Now you should get a box saying that a new device has been detected and you can authorize it.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote